DEATH to Rittenhouse - Kyle Wanted Dead or Alive. Prefer Dead.

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Nov 22 14:34:12 PST 2021

On Mon, 22 Nov 2021 23:06:57 +0100
Stefan Claas <spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 22, 2021 at 12:20 AM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
> >
> > On Sun, 21 Nov 2021 17:51:44 +0100
> > Stefan Claas <spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > > P.S. I like *good* boy Kyle very much! :-)
> >

> >         Thanks for completing your profile Stefan. So, authentic german nazi who likes murderers very much. You get a special 'cypherpunks' prize.
>
> You're welcome, Punk.
>
> BTW. If you don't mind, where do you get your information from when you
> do research on a topic, or do you have limited Internet access, due to sites
> blocked, etc.?

	depends on the topic - ideally I read books and the relevant authors.

	I have to admit, the books come from the arpanet nowadays (I used to go to the library in the past). I don't think I have limited arpanet access except for shitty sites which require javashit and which I just ignore.

	As an example, I got most of my information about mullis and the hilarious AIDS fraud from the arpanet. Still, I knew about mullis before I looked for more details. Not sure where I got the first lead tho.

	Does the german government block this site? =)

	http://duesberg.com/subject/africa2.html

	I think you can't buy mein kampf, can you? =P