FDA lied about Ivermectin

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Nov 9 09:44:53 PST 2021

On Tue, 9 Nov 2021 16:43:26 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I suppose there are a number of 'AIDS frauds'.Which one were you referring to?

	to the whole claim that there's a contagious AIDS disease caused by some 'hiv' virus.

>  When I hear AIDS fraud, I think of this:
> During the 1982-84 period, I noticed the scientific and media establishment were continually saying how difficult it was to get AIDS.
> But at some point, maybe 1985, such talk began to be much reduced.  Why, I thought?  Eventually, I concluded that the more difficult it was to get AIDS, the more blameworthy the population that got it must have been.
> Do you have a different conclusion?

	that's part of the fraud, yes. In the so called 'developed' countries at least part of the people 'diagnosed' with 'aids' were people with bad health because of too much partying.

	but that's not true regarding africa where they use a different set of lies

	http://duesberg.com/subject/africa2.html

	bottom line is that the whole scientific and media establishment have been lying for almost 50 years, and that their wildly successful aids scam is the forerunner of the fascist flu farce. And from the point of view of anybody with minimal 'libertarian' sensibility the fascist flu farce is a complete political disaster.