FDA lied about Ivermectin

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 08:43:26 PST 2021

I suppose there are a number of 'AIDS frauds'.Which one were you referring to?
 When I hear AIDS fraud, I think of this:
During the 1982-84 period, I noticed the scientific and media establishment were continually saying how difficult it was to get AIDS.
But at some point, maybe 1985, such talk began to be much reduced.  Why, I thought?  Eventually, I concluded that the more difficult it was to get AIDS, the more blameworthy the population that got it must have been.
Do you have a different conclusion?