Just a question

zeynepaydogan zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com
Fri Nov 5 12:55:50 PDT 2021

Thanks for answer :) I've been curious about these for a while now,I used face recognition software.(American companies).And I didn't find them successful.I noticed that they failed to match specifically.No hits on any facial-recognition databases.i asked here if anyone had any knowledge of about that, but i want to thank everyone who answered me:)

i told him in private because karl asked, but i'll tell here again
I'm interested in cryptography,information security,and privacy engineering.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.