Just a question

Stefan Claas spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 08:35:01 PDT 2021

On Thu, Nov 4, 2021 at 5:57 PM Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> what skills do you have (for forming appropriate answers to your questions)?  what's your country?
>
> facial recognition is a pretty well established thing nowadays.  I don't know it much so i'd look for a visual machine learning model and train it in python to identify the faces I valued.  there are tutorials around the internet for this.

GitHub should be an ideal starting point to search for such things.

BTW. The Russians have very powerful face recognition software, which
outraged the US.

They used it successfully with facebook profile photos and were able
then to 100 percent
Identify people in public transportation, like subways, busses, etc,
even if people wore then
a cap etc.

Regards
Stefan