Kyle Rittenhouse 12mins defense team vid - epic - FightBack.law - [PEACE]

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 18:06:41 PDT 2021

Many videos and analysis were posted here,
now more proof of bs Left's narrative, false zealous
prosecution, and outright FBI corruption, that
unbiased people knew since the first street
videos came out.

Good old fashioned suppression of evidence just to get
a conviction and propaganda message at any cost.

The FBI is also sitting on Biden's Laptop China corruption.

The FBI is also sitting on evidence and prosecutions of
thousands of actual Leftist Violence of Summer of 2020,
while viciously persecuting all nonviolent Jan6 protestors.

The corrupt FBI also played and handled part in Hillary-Obama's
False Russia Hoax and spying etc against Trump.

#FreeKyleRittenhouse

FBI Sat On Bombshell Footage From Kyle Rittenhouse Shooting

https://twitter.com/fcXXXIII/status/1455582771326431238
https://twitter.com/TrueLegendFilms/status/1453136124172374018
https://twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/1308561751789711362
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1455579165739167752
https://twitter.com/SavageNoMore/status/1455584590693867523
https://twitter.com/SeaLevel18/status/1455580094290923528
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1455618715391860744

https://www.usnews.com/news/us/articles/2021-10-28/legal-experts-see-strong-self-defense-claim-for-rittenhouse
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/08/29/fact-check-video-police-thanked-kyle-rittenhouse-gave-him-water/5661804002/

On Tuesday, opening statements in the trial of Kyle Rittenhouse,
an18-year-old aspiring police officer accused of fatally shooting two
men and wounding a third on the night of Aug. 25, 2020, as BLM riots
raged in the streets of Kenosha in response to a white-on-black police
shooting.

While prosecutors have slapped the teen with two counts of homicide
and one count of attempted homicide, Rittenhouse has pleaded not
guilty to all charges, claiming self-defense.

Now, new footage has emerged which bolsters his case.

Before the shooting began, Rittenhouse, 17 at the time, was had
arrived in Kenosha in order to help keep order and protect businesses
from looting and arson.

"People are getting inured, and our job is to protect this business,
and part of my job is also to help people. If there’s somebody hurt,
I’m running into harm’s way. That’s why I have my rifle, because I
need to protect myself obviously. But I also have my med kit,"
Rittenhouse said in footage recorded before the incident.

During the course of the evening, protesters became increasingly
violent against Rittenhouse and the group he was with - eventually
chasing the teen down the street when protester Joseph Rosenbaum was
shot dead in the parking lot of a used car dealership. Shortly
thereafter, Rittenhouse could be seen defending himself on the ground
from multiple attackers - when he fatally wounded another, and shot
the bicep of protester Gaige Grosskreutz who had drawn a pistol and
was in the process of aiming it at the teen.

Rittenhouse shot the bicep of Gaige Grosskreutz, a volunteer medic for
Black Lives Matter who was in the process of aiming his pistol at the
teen

    I will. In the first photo, we see one of the men bludgeoning Kyle
Rittenhouse with his skateboard. In the other two photos, we see a man
who—as Rittenhouse is laying on the ground—draws a pistol in an
attempt to murder Rittenhouse, only to be shot himself.
pic.twitter.com/RPQw8cpQqS
    — Francis Curt 🇻🇦 (@fcXXXIII) November 2, 2021

At the time, this footage captured by journalist Brendan
Gutenschwager, was all we had to go on.

    The Kyle Rittenhouse Shooting: WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!

    Commentary from journalists @JackPosobiec and @ElijahSchaffer,
edited by @jondutoit. From https://t.co/DmPO8WAg6k by @Lauren_Southern
1/3 https://t.co/tMdRhmVHGd pic.twitter.com/zS3iNBWmXr
    — Scooter Downey ☦️ 🇺🇸 (@TrueLegendFilms) October 26, 2021

    . at TuckerCarlson is airing "never-before-seen" footage of the
shooting incidents in Kenosha.

    The footage comes from the non-profit of Rittenhouse's defense
attorney. pic.twitter.com/0RrlnFNMJa
    — Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) September 23, 2020

Now, Human Events' Jack Posobiec reveals that the FBI sat on
potentially exonerating evidence in the Rittenhouse case, where
threats against Kyle can clearly be heard before he opened fire, as
well as what appear to be muzzle flashes from people shooting at the
teen. We recommend playing full screen.

    BREAKING: Human Events Daily has obtained never-before-seen FBI
footage of the Kyle Rittenhouse Shootinghttps://t.co/QFAfI7mmJp
pic.twitter.com/J8vOOoD3rg
    — Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) November 2, 2021

    WOW...they have FLIR footage of Rosenbaum chasing Kyle Rittenhouse
from the FBI. You can clearly see the muzzle flashes from the 9mm
fired at Rittenhouse.
    — Selfless Thoughtful Human Delight (@SavageNoMore) November 2, 2021

    Holy shit. He should have never been charged.
    — Ray Epps FBI (@SeaLevel18) November 2, 2021

According to legal experts, Rittenhouse has a strong case.

    To be clear:

    The footage released by Human Events today clearly shows for the
first time that Kyle Rittenhouse acted in self-defense and this case
never should have been brought to trial

    This is malicious prosecution
    — Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) November 2, 2021