Kyle Rittenhouse 12mins defense team vid - epic - FightBack.law - [PEACE]

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 22:33:57 PST 2021

Rittenhouse Witness Blows Case For Prosecution, Admits He Pointed Gun,
Advanced First

https://www.bitchute.com/video/iTRjrfodSxLd  Tucker Carlson Gets The Analysis

https://fightback.law/
https://twitter.com/thevivafrei/status/1457774701673996298
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1457783450526629899
https://twitter.com/tummymuncher/status/1457772541779402758
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1457776702839394313
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/08/29/fact-check-video-police-thanked-kyle-rittenhouse-gave-him-water/5661804002/
https://twitter.com/fcXXXIII/status/1455582771326431238
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1455579165739167752
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1457774066551582726

A 'star' witness for the prosecution in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial
just blew the entire case for the prosecution, after he admitted to
pointing his own gun at Rittenhouse before the teen shot his bicep
off.

"It wasn't until you pointed your gun at him, advanced on him, with
your gun - now your hand's down, pointed at him - that he fired,
right?" the defense asked witness Gaige Grosskreutz. To which he
replied:

"Correct..."

Watch:

    Rittenhouse trial should be over immediately. pic.twitter.com/PHZnHS5rD9
    — Viva Frei (@thevivafrei) November 8, 2021

Longer:

    Here is the point where @dawnpatrolmke admitted he pointed a gun
at Kyle before Kyle shot him in self-defense
pic.twitter.com/5N7wXYUnyN
    — Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) November 8, 2021

And here's the prosecutors right after Grosskreutz makes the admission:

    when your star witness loses your case pic.twitter.com/6KycAXEkIx
    — wyatt (@tummymuncher) November 8, 2021

    BREAKING: Defense just got Gaige Grosskreutz - the state's own
witness - to admitted Kyle Rittenhouse was justified to defend himself
against Anthony Huber, Jumpkick Man, and himself
    — Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) November 8, 2021

Rittenhouse is charged with two counts of homicide and one count of
attempted homicide, after the aspiring police officer shot two men and
wounded a third on the night of Aug. 25, 2020, as BLM riots raged in
the streets of Kenosha in response to a white-on-black police
shooting.

As we noted last week, before the shooting began, Rittenhouse, 17 at
the time, was had arrived in Kenosha in order to help keep order and
protect businesses from looting and arson.

"People are getting inured, and our job is to protect this business,
and part of my job is also to help people. If there’s somebody hurt,
I’m running into harm’s way. That’s why I have my rifle, because I
need to protect myself obviously. But I also have my med kit,"
Rittenhouse said in footage recorded before the incident.

During the course of the evening, protesters became increasingly
violent against Rittenhouse and the group he was with - eventually
chasing the teen down the street when protester Joseph Rosenbaum was
shot dead in the parking lot of a used car dealership. Shortly
thereafter, Rittenhouse could be seen defending himself on the ground
from multiple attackers - when he fatally wounded another, and shot
the bicep of protester Gaige Grosskreutz who had drawn a pistol and
was in the process of aiming it at the teen.

Rittenhouse shot the bicep of Gaige Grosskreutz, a volunteer medic for
Black Lives Matter who was in the process of aiming his pistol at the
teen

    I will. In the first photo, we see one of the men bludgeoning Kyle
Rittenhouse with his skateboard. In the other two photos, we see a man
who—as Rittenhouse is laying on the ground—draws a pistol in an
attempt to murder Rittenhouse, only to be shot himself.
pic.twitter.com/RPQw8cpQqS
    — Francis Curt 🇻🇦 (@fcXXXIII) November 2, 2021

Also last week, Human Events' Jack Posobiec revealed that the FBI sat
on potentially exonerating evidence in the Rittenhouse case, where
threats against Kyle can clearly be heard before he opened fire, as
well as what appear to be muzzle flashes from people shooting at the
teen. We recommend playing full screen.

    BREAKING: Human Events Daily has obtained never-before-seen FBI
footage of the Kyle Rittenhouse Shootinghttps://t.co/QFAfI7mmJp
pic.twitter.com/J8vOOoD3rg
    — Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) November 2, 2021

And now, according to Posobiec, the judge in the case is debating
whether to allow Grosskreutz' alleged comment that his only regret was
not killing Rittenhouse.

    Defense is planning to bring up the Facebook post from Gaige
Grosskreutz' roommate where he said his only regret was not killing
Kyle

    Judge breaks while considering the issue
    — Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) November 8, 2021