more email blocking/censorship.

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri May 21 09:39:09 PDT 2021

On 5/21/21, juan <c at juang1.heliohost.us> wrote:
> On Fri, 21 May 2021 02:07:11 -0400
> Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Received no personal messages from you recently.
>
> 	Thanks for the confirmation.
>

>> To reach me reliably basically repeated contact via multiple channels is
>> needed.
>
> 	Isn't it hilarious? Every new day all this technofascist garbage gets
> closer to useless, unless you send stuff from a at GOOGLENSA to b at GOOGLENSA.

Although it has certainly worsened over the years, and is expected to
worsen further, that statement has been true for me ever since I
participated in anti-big-energy activism around 2012.

I'm hard to reach because I experience both censorship and behavioral
issues.  Most people have at most one of those, so there's usually
some reasonable way to reach them, such as a more reliable messaging
service than email.

Here's a ricochet id for me that may work for a little bit:
ricochet:oned7uvcksmbe3fl