COVID-19 Fake Vaccine Causing Magnitism

Se7en se7en at cock.email
Sat May 15 04:40:33 PDT 2021

On 21-05-15 15:57:16, Ali Reza Hayati wrote:
> Do you really expect that person to understand science? Like, for real?

You are a part of the problem. You are part of the Scientism
cult. What is being peddled around the globe is not "Science" but a
Scientific Priesthood in which anything can be said to be a result of
"The Science".

"The Science says that masks are nessesary."
-- Modern World

"The Science says that reading and art are bad for you."
-- Mao Zedong

"The Science says that we can simply spray antibiotics onto plants to
prevent their attack by insects with no adverse concequences."
-- Monsanto

"There may be a significant correlation between a Vitamin D deficency
and illness reported to be a cause of the SARS-COV-19 virus and
warrants an investigation."

UH OH YOU DIDN'T SAY "SCIENCE SAYS"! YOU MUST BE ONE OF THOSE WHITE
SUPPREMISIST RACISTS!

Do not trust this culthood of using "science" either as a synonym for
non-existant Research and Development, or in many cases synonymous
with the word of Him [Dr. Anthony Fauci].

I would have expected a cypherpunk anonymous group to be quicker on
the uptake.

--
|-----/                   | Se7en
     /  The One and Only! | se7en at cock.email
    /                     | 0x0F83F93882CF6116
   /                      | https://se7en-site.neocities.org