COVID-19 Fake Vaccine Causing Magnitism

Ali Reza Hayati arh at gnu.org
Sat May 15 05:10:37 PDT 2021

This Scientism Cult you mention is very interesting. Basically you claim
every part or take you don't understand or every person who disagrees
with you using scientific explanation that high school teens study is
part of a cult. Good to know.

Let's analyze what you said.

You claimed your grandfather has had the Phizer vaccine, both
injections. He has had them in his upper-right arm. You have confirmed
that the location of injection is in-fact magnetic.

You surely know how magnets work. A magnet is any object that produces
its own magnetic field that interacts with other magnetic fields.
Magnets have two poles, a north pole and a south pole. The magnetic
field is represented by field lines that start at a magnet’s north pole
and end at the south pole.

All magnets have north and south poles. Opposite poles are attracted to
each other, while the same poles repel each other. When you rub a piece
of iron along a magnet, the north-seeking poles of the atoms in the iron
line up in the same direction. The force generated by the aligned atoms
creates a magnetic field.

Back to your claim. To make your grandfather's arm magnetic, we should
create a magnetic field in your grandparent's body. This must be done
using your grandfather's cells and atoms.

Back to science, high school science, every cell has atoms in them.
Atoms are spinning and they have their own magnetic field to be able to
spin or move. You surely have seen so-called science cartoons and are
familiar with what I'm describing.

What makes those magnetic fields not interact with magnets we use daily
(like those we attach to refrigerator), is that those fields are either
so weak or the magnetic fields don't produce same energy as the ones we
pin on metal objects we have. There's other reasons too but I don't want
to get to them as it's not necessary.

Now, to make those fields strong enough and capable of attracting
another field, we should change the energy (increase it) and also
extract the iron in the blood cells and atoms and connect them together
and make them big enough to be able to do such thing.

Now to deform blood cells and atoms, we have to destroy those cells. You
claim a part of your grandfather's body is magnetic, it means part of
your grandfather's body is completely destroyed and his iron cells are
extracted, without affecting other parts, which is very interesting
claim. I know many biologist who are interested to work on this.

Anyway, where was I? Aha. A magnetic field to be able to interact with a
magnet needs energy. That energy comes from free atoms that are going
and coming from two fields. If you tested your grandfather's body with a
magnet and it got attached, it means there's enough energy in your
grandfather's magnetic field. With that magnetic energy, that can
attract a magnet, other parts of your grandfather's body can't remain
unaffected.

So I assume your grandfather's body to explode. Now, either tell us your
grandfather exploded or you're just not sure what is happening or what
you say.

Back to your email.

You mentioned some quotes from some who wanted to use the name of
science to prove their idiotic sayings. This is in-fact very inaccurate
as what my friends here said was physics and biology rather than some
stupid claim, like yours or quotations you sent.

Thank you Se7en, The One and Only!

--
Ali Reza Hayati (https://alirezahayati.com)
Libre culture activist and privacy advocate