Assassination Politics

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Mar 21 09:52:17 PDT 2021

On Sun, 21 Mar 2021 00:25:38 -0500
"\\0xDynamite" <dreamingforward at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 11/28/20, grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> https://augur.net
>
> That platform looks very cool.  Just the kind of thing Jim Bell was
> looking for.  Betting for anything you want.  I wonder how they
> calculate the odds?

	useless garbage for gamblers. The idea that gambling 'markets' 'predict' anything is idiotic garbage. The idea that gambling 'markets' are a workaround to make killing of politicians 'legal' is the sort of insane garbage that only a technofascist nutcase like bell can believe. Or else, it's the sort of garbage that US govt agent bell peddles, as instructed by his bosses.