Assassination Politics

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 00:06:32 PDT 2021

On 3/21/21, \0xDynamite <dreamingforward at gmail.com> wrote:
>> https://augur.net/
> calculate the odds?

Again, and before such details, you would have to research
augur's current design and operation status regarding these
quotes from the internet...

"
2 years ago
Last I heard, Augur actually had a mechanism in place to prevent this.
The outcome of a bet could either be true, false, or "immoral bet so
nullified."
That was back when they were still using Schelling points, so I don't
know whether it's changed.
Yes, indeed I have heard about the "immorality clause" in the nature
of the bets.
It will depend on what REP holders consider immoral, and believe most
other REP holders will consider immoral. My guess is that
assassination markets will pass that bar.
"