ping

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 00:17:12 PDT 2021

Hey punk,

I'm explaining what I know of your error but self-expressing first.

I'm having a psychotic experience where I feel mysteriously furious for
hours, which is hard.  I want so badly walk in nature like coderman
suggested but it is very hard to do when one can barely move.  My movement
issues have lessened a little over the past couple days.

Error comment in-line.

On Fri, Mar 19, 2021, 1:57 AM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Mar 2021 20:30:21 -0400
> Karl Semich <0xloem at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > PONG!
> >
> > nmap punk-batsoup-stasi -v
> >
> > curl -v http://punk-batsoup-stasi/how-do-we-fucking-make-this-right
> >

>         A couple of days ago I sent a few messages that didn't show up on
> the list. I thought there was something wrong at cock's end, but then the
> messages bounced "Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender", with this somewhat
> cryptic error
>

> ----------------
>

> This is the mail system at host mail.cock.li.
>
> I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
> be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.
>
> For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

> delete your own text from the attached returned message.
>
>                    The mail system
>
> <cypherpunks at lists.cpunks.org>: connect to
>     mail.pglaf.org[2604:3200:0:3:21e:67ff:fe86:ff9c]:25: Cannot assign
>     requested address

This indicates a problem with the mail.cock.li server.  I believe it is the
kernel that gives this error.  Somebody more familiar with linux
administration or linux kernel or network development than I am, would be
able to say more about the kinds of things that cause that error.

Do you have hackerspace friends in your community to help with things like
that?  I'm not connected to such a community myself right now, other than
this one which of course exists.

I'm curious to know if mail.cock.li can provide assurance the error will be
addressed in the future.  Functioning communication is important.

Our public servers should be transparent wikis, the immutable logs visible
to all.