ping

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Mar 18 22:59:17 PDT 2021

On Thu, 18 Mar 2021 20:30:21 -0400
Karl Semich <0xloem at gmail.com> wrote:

> PONG!
>
> nmap punk-batsoup-stasi -v
>
> curl -v http://punk-batsoup-stasi/how-do-we-fucking-make-this-right

	A couple of days ago I sent a few messages that didn't show up on the list. I thought there was something wrong at cock's end, but then the messages bounced "Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender", with this somewhat cryptic error

This is the mail system at host mail.cock.li.

                   The mail system

<cypherpunks at lists.cpunks.org>: connect to
    mail.pglaf.org[2604:3200:0:3:21e:67ff:fe86:ff9c]:25: Cannot assign
    requested address