Revolutions famously eat their own

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 05:01:08 PST 2021

On Sun, Mar 7, 2021 at 8:24 PM grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
> Craig Wright (the liar and fraud, having posted no proof of his many
> claims, some debuked, and a general asshole, statist, etc), has

Rumor is (and it's total rumor) that he was just playing along with
govcorp trying to control bitcoin, while also releasing software that
itself could be used to share proof of stuff (the stn chain's protocol
can hold on-chain video, for example).  He made it obvious he wasn't
satoshi, but publicly asserted he was.

On 2/19/21, professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> This is similar to the work I'm doing here banning Nazi's like Batshit Crazy and Zendy Harkness.
> Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Do you mean that it is so incredibly sad, how hard it is to
communicate effectively, when we keep spouting misinformation?