Revolutions famously eat their own

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Mar 8 03:25:59 PST 2021

"... OKCoin are being censors politics etc, move to a better exchange..."

Collectively people get censored all the time - as anti-social criminals...like ' cypherpunk professors ' , Julian Assmange and Pastor Craig.
Also its ' Assassination Politics ", not " Assassination Grarpamps ".
Anarchists are under zero obligation to recognize the free-speech rights of any known fascists...such as those two Nazi scumbags Harkness and Stasi.
When they get physically cancelled ( Deadpools are out one each. 200$ each ) we'll know we're getting somewhere. As Mong said more than once...
" When cypherpunks are called terrorists we will have done our job "

Chickenshit bitchs leave.