[ot] an old story regarding child kissing

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Jun 29 10:31:45 PDT 2021

On Tue, 29 Jun 2021 06:35:53 -0400
Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> Later, when we were having an apartment discussion regarding other things,
> somebody mentioned that they had seen me "stealing kisses" with the child.

	count yourself lucky you were not executed on the spot, which is what non human feminazi trash like lucas want. Count yourself lucky you didnt end up in douglas lucas gestapo 'sex offender' database.

	last but not least, the proper response to douglas lucas call for help with his gestapo witch hunting is this : lucas, get a vice, put your balls in it, and turn the screw all the way.