[ot] an old story regarding child kissing

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 10:52:42 PDT 2021

On Tue, Jun 29, 2021, 1:28 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> On Tue, 29 Jun 2021 06:35:53 -0400
> Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Later, when we were having an apartment discussion regarding other
> things,
> > somebody mentioned that they had seen me "stealing kisses" with the
> child.
>

>         count yourself lucky you were not executed on the spot, which is
> what non human feminazi trash like lucas want. Count yourself lucky you
> didnt end up in douglas lucas gestapo 'sex offender' database.

I could be!

I was giving shelter and resources to everyone there, so likely I'd built
up a lot of gratitude with some.  People drove my car around and stuff
without asking me, when they wanted to go somewhere.

But later the father asked me for money, when he was in another state and
needed some.  I don't remember whether I sent him any.  I didn't want to
give him money later, and likely didn't.  I was so at capacity by then,
deep into my psychosis, and couldn't maintain my finances any more.

STILL: usually people hold trust and talk things through.  Once it gets
quiet and vindictiveness and fear start developing, something is wrong.
Something wrong had happened in our community already.  I don't know what
it was.  But it sure affected the rest of my life.

        last but not least, the proper response to douglas lucas call for
> help with his gestapo witch hunting is this : lucas, get a vice, put your
> balls in it, and turn the screw all the way.

In my isp bubble, there is a nearby blog by the person that provides some
dissonance.

People are gonna be dissing Biden, but it's not often we get an opportunity
to do modern signal processing on this list, nowadays.