Morning Spam

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 00:57:26 PDT 2021

Okay:
- remember to make it clearly fictional
- it's fun to include the same people at least a little bit.

--

Boss and Enslaved Peacenik walk into a surgery room.  Somehow nobody
notices them.

Enslaved Peacenik: "The virus is somehow making surgeons implant
microcircuitry in people's bodies?"

Boss looks a little embarrassed.

Boss: "Um, that's what the models say.  I had to see for myself.  Isn't the
inside of the human body beautiful?"

 Enslaved Peacenik: "I ... I suppose it is.  I hadn't though about it
before."

 Boss:

--
Barf!  This is ridiculous!  I'd rather write about war stimulation
algorithm.

--
War Stimulation Algorithm: "You thoughts don't fit within the models of
warring states I have.  Please think more aggressively."

Enslaved Peacenik: "I really need to think my own