John McAfee dead by suicide after extradition approved by Spanish court.

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 15:20:35 PDT 2021

I don't know the story myself, but I have used the McAfee software.

I have also used the McAfee IDA plugins before decompiling was commonly
available, and I was quite impressed by how they took binary analysis
seriously, and very satisfied by their technological advances.  I used
these plugins to reverse engineer code.  They were serious and solid in a
very rare way.

I don't think Punk understands that the topic is death.