John McAfee dead by suicide after extradition approved by Spanish court.

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Jun 23 16:00:00 PDT 2021

On Wed, 23 Jun 2021 18:20:35 -0400
Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> technological advances.

	typical technofascist babble.

> I don't think Punk understands that the topic is death.

	if taken at face value, mcafee killed himself because of what your 'democratic' government did and would further do to him. I don't think karl understand the A of the ABC of politics. Scratch that. Karl is an agent playing dumb.

> extradition approved by Spanish court.

	translation : after spanish court followed orders by US nazis. Notice how the garbage bell spams is always twisted.