Twitter Censored Users at the Request of the orange trump monkey.

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Jun 20 14:36:12 PDT 2021

On Sun, 20 Jun 2021 15:53:30 -0400
Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

>  "orange trump monkey" I didn't know other people than you were saying
> this, but cari did, guess my exposure is kind of small

	I wrote that subject =P - Cari replied to it.

	What agent grarpamp isn't telling is that organge monkey trump was the supreme commander of the US military for 4 years(among other top govcorp titles) and he didn't lift a finger against twatter-NSA, or any other part of the establishment, and why would he.