Twitter Censored Users at the Request of the orange trump monkey.

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 12:53:30 PDT 2021

hi punk-stasi

        why do you want people to sign their messages?

Because it's my job to alter them in transit, and it makes it a lot harder
when they do?

        Let's say I sign messages. What prevents your government from
> stealing my key and impersonating me? Or what prevents

Keysigning lets people work with the space you describe.  No keys, no
keysigning, suddenly a workspace is gone.

 "orange trump monkey" I didn't know other people than you were saying
this, but cari did, guess my exposure is kind of small