[ot][spam] small mourning

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 14:21:07 PDT 2021

I read the fbi hacking scads of criminals via centralised compromises,
mostly to hunt drugs.

When I went to the place where my issue catalyzed, the activists' systems
were all compromised, mostly disabled.

It's really rough to live a normal life with your systems getting
disabled.  It's not hard to resolve such things with some technological
skills, but I got targeted and couldn't do so.  Now my systems get disabled
and things.

I wonder if there is some way to ask for help resolving things.  I think
once I found a cybercrime portal but it basically just seems like an
anonymous drop box without any relation back.

These people couldn't use their computers; for years I have struggled to
use mine.  The fact that they keep breaking gives direct trackable evidence
for whyever they are breaking.

How do we pursue these things?

What is really going on?  Are there people with systems that are actually
secure?