Covid Crazies

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 20:49:31 PDT 2021

> > >         'schizophrenia' is just fascist psychobabble karl. It's funny
> how
> > > you are either your worst enemy parroting what your masters want you to
> > > parrot without realizing it, or an outright US govt propaganda bot.
> >

> > It's not really funny, but I laugh about it a lot.
>

>         yeah, the level of propaganda and fraud in the western cesspool is
> anything but funny. So you're telling us that you're crazy because your
> technofascist masters and their 'science' say so. Go on.

It's not complicated, Punk-Stasi.  Activists are driven out of the system
to disrepute them. Many people are trapped in hospitals or prisons or human
trafficking or other things for life, or are dead.  It's a money numbers
game supported by laws, research papers, marketing organisations, and
entire cultures of people.

They are beautiful kind murderers, the workers involved in this.  I am one
of them.

        and covidioten : the fucktards who swallow all the PSYOP's lies.