Covid Crazies

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sat Jun 19 15:01:09 PDT 2021

On Sat, 19 Jun 2021 15:57:44 -0400
Karl Semich <0xloem at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Jun 19, 2021, 12:19 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf>
> wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 19 Jun 2021 06:58:59 -0400
> > Karl Semich <0xloem at gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > > It's well documented that schizophrenia produces
> >
> >         'schizophrenia' is just fascist psychobabble karl. It's funny how
> > you are either your worst enemy parroting what your masters want you to
> > parrot without realizing it, or an outright US govt propaganda bot.
>

> It's not really funny, but I laugh about it a lot.

	yeah, the level of propaganda and fraud in the western cesspool is anything but funny. So you're telling us that you're crazy because your technofascist masters and their 'science' say so. Go on.

> Science is slowly proving the fascist psychobabble thing.

	Haha. When you say 'science' what you're actually referring to is...fascist psychobable. So let me translate from propaganda newspeak into actual english :

	"fascist psychobabble is slowly proving the fascist psychobabble thing."

	So, yeah! A=A! That's randroid level of absurdity. You should add some 'autism' into the mix too. You know, 'autism', a 'scientific thing' invented by a literal Nazi Scientist, and another pilar of US fascist 'psychiatric' Science.  SCIENCE!!!

> It has about a hundred years of legacy use to contend with.

>Covid Crazies

	and covidioten : the fucktards who swallow all the PSYOP's lies.