My blog post on FOIAs, executive function, Alan Turing, avoiding propaganda

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Jun 18 12:04:09 PDT 2021

On Wed, 16 Jun 2021 19:36:58 -0500
Cari Machet <carimachet at gmail.com> wrote:

> Maybe you can ad onto my and Nietzsche’s plan
>

> When you get a chance check out this newly published report for Jeremy
> Hammond
>

> https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3809358

	you might want to upload that to a site that doesn't push malware from joogle, shitflare, adobe, their own, and others.

 "It's totally fine to download research from us without registering by clicking the button above, but we'd really appreciate you creating an account "

	you can't download it unless you run all their malware.