My blog post on FOIAs, executive function, Alan Turing, avoiding propaganda

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 17:36:58 PDT 2021

Maybe you can ad onto my and Nietzsche’s plan

When you get a chance check out this newly published report for Jeremy
Hammond

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3809358

On Wed, Jun 16, 2021 at 5:05 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf>
wrote:

> On Wed, 16 Jun 2021 16:13:58 -0500
> Cari Machet <carimachet at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Let’s discuss your plan(s) and the execution(s) of your plan(s)
> >
> > Tell us wise one
> >
> > I am not being sarcastic I am actually wondering
> >

>         I don't have a plan. I could blow up things by myself but I
> wouldn't get too far. There's no point in having a plan unless there's a
> reasonably sized group of people who know what they are talking about and
> can carry the plan out.
>
>         Sorry to disappoint you =P
>

> --
<https://about.me/carimachet?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=gmail_api&utm_content=thumb>