Evidence of Enforcement Workers Portraying Activists as Criminal

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 03:50:29 PDT 2021

On Tue, Jun 15, 2021, 9:43 PM coderman <coderman at protonmail.com> wrote:

> hello Karl!
>
> my replies below, as usual,

I received description from you that does not make sense to me and almost
does not sound to me like you could have written it.

I heard you express note of author names not meaning something, without a
reason for them to mean anything.  I heard you express transposition of
content across columns in a document I reviewed where I noticed no
transposition.  I heard you express value of the interestingness and
boringness of mailing list conversations without expression of why this
would be relevant, or what conversations you might be referring to.

I don't know why you are saying these things.

this feels like some junior OSINT lackey trying to read malfeasance
> where there is ignorance, and construing conspiracy where there is
> simply confusion...
>
> just ignore it :)

Why would you suggest to ignore such an important thing as what you
describe?

best regards, and take care of yourself!

Be well, kind coderman.