[ot][ot][wrong][wrong] Mind Technical Support

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 04:53:58 PDT 2021

MC breaks down front door.  "I hear you're having technical issues with
your cognition!" they say smiling as they walk in.

"Yes, I really need help with a lot of cognitive things", replies the
resident.

"Well, you came to the right people.  It's our job to handle those things."
says MC amidst the broken down front door.

MC puts up a list on the wall labeled "Resolve Issues" .  The first item is
"Full compensation for broken front door."

"The front door is on the queue, but I can start fixing your mind right
now!  What kinds of cognitive issues do you have?"