[ot] [wrong] imaginary therapy/compassion

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 05:27:23 PDT 2021

"I think these people could be working for something.  A political ideal, a
financial goal, a threatened family, or their own safety or freedom.  These
are all things that can be physically met: possible goals."

 "True ..."

"My experiences have been so much about secrecy.  Don't talk, don't
remember, don't talk, don't remember, on and on and on and on, as if
communication somehow hurts somebody.  I guess it's totally possible to
feel pain when communication happens.  People can feel pain at anything."

 "You might have been in something automated somehow.  It seemed a little
outside normality, what happened to you."