archived fake flu propaganda

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Jul 30 16:20:40 PDT 2021

On Fri, 30 Jul 2021 16:15:38 -0400
Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 30, 2021, 12:32 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf>
> wrote:

> >         Haha! so it turns out *I* predicted this false flag in april 2018.
>

> I'm not replying to this because I'm not sure why it's being pointed out,
> and don't want to worsen anything that's in flux or is not yet in flux,
> given this list has a small history of having its archives change.

	You mean the stuff that's missing from the 1990s? That part of the archive is pretty much compromised, but I think the new archive (2013-->today) is reliable.

	https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/

	At least in this case, the 2018 reference to the gates-pentagon PSYOP is valuable, and the fact that the zerohedge article is missing is suggestive too. And my reply to schear's post is just the sort of thing I would have written. I forgot that I saw his post and wrote that reply, but what I found in the archive is consistent with current events.

	For completness sake, I think I once  posted something about the sematech IC mafia in reply to bell's technofascist praise of the same IC mafia, buf when I searched for "sematech" I found nothing. Maybe I'm misremembering, or maybe there was some glitch in the archive, but overall I still think it's reliable.

> I infer
> the archive review work you did here is a little helpful.
>

> >         Interestingly enough the zerohedge turds deleted their 'article'
> > and archive-NSA.org
>

> I noticed you added -NSA to archive.org .
>
> I wanted to add that when I started getting my systemic network issues
> while being surveilled around 2014-2016 or maybe even a little later not
> sure, I tried using archive.org to access sites that had been taken down.
> (sites put up by victims of political targeting, or news about such
> things).  It worked for the first handful of sites, and then archive.org
> started giving database and http errors on a pretty reliable basis, that
> the material had been lost.  I think they got hacked, agencied, or mitmd.

	Well, archive.org's attemtp at...archiving...the whole web is one of the things the NSA would do, and is something that requires substantial funding I'd assume. That doesn't mean archive.org is necessarily malicious, but at the very least it's an obvious target for the US govt.

> I think they got hacked, agencied, or mitmd.

	all that is certainly possible and even likely...

> They appear to be incredible people, obviously.

	I saw that the guy behind archive.org is a member of the eff. Not sure if a relatively new member? At any rate, the trustworthiness of the eff isn't exactly high as far as I'm concerned.

	On the 'good' side, I saw that archive.org publishes the blog of that right wing fucktard eric raymond. What he writes is garbage, but at least archive.org stands for some sort of free speech.