archived fake flu propaganda

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 13:15:38 PDT 2021

On Fri, Jul 30, 2021, 12:32 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf>
wrote:

>         So, a couple of days ago I learned about this cute smoking gun
>
>         https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11244670/
>
>         "the next plandemic", by pentagon mouthpiece gates. Episode aired
> Nov 7, 2019. Just in time.
>
>         Then I did a search for "pandemic" in the cpunks archive. There
> are only 3 messages in the first 5 years, and then these two :
>
>         1)
>         From schear.steve at gmail.com  Sat Apr 28 15:42:07 2018
>
> https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-27/bill-gates-warns-millions-could-die-if-us-doesnt-prepare-next-pandemic
>
>         and my reply
>         2)
>         From juan.g71 at gmail.com  Sat Apr 28 16:27:18 2018
>         ^ advertising for the next pentagon false flag ^-^
>

>         Haha! so it turns out *I* predicted this false flag in april 2018.

I'm not replying to this because I'm not sure why it's being pointed out,
and don't want to worsen anything that's in flux or is not yet in flux,
given this list has a small history of having its archives change.  I infer
the archive review work you did here is a little helpful.

>         Interestingly enough the zerohedge turds deleted their 'article'
> and archive-NSA.org

I noticed you added -NSA to archive.org .

I wanted to add that when I started getting my systemic network issues
while being surveilled around 2014-2016 or maybe even a little later not
sure, I tried using archive.org to access sites that had been taken down.
(sites put up by victims of political targeting, or news about such
things).  It worked for the first handful of sites, and then archive.org
started giving database and http errors on a pretty reliable basis, that
the material had been lost.  I think they got hacked, agencied, or mitmd.

They appear to be incredible people, obviously.

doesn't have a copy. Also, schear posted the link without any comment, so