Bytes

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 05:25:59 PDT 2021

On Sun, Jul 25, 2021, 8:18 AM Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> It's an encoded hex string that says we need to get paid for our work.
>
> On Sat, Jul 24, 2021, 10:45 PM \0xDynamite <dreamingforward at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> That's not an ascii string text....
>>
>> -m
>>
>> On 7/24/21, grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > 62f50063cf2f4be935275032e13394e4857c232b

Honestly this is a total nerd snipe for me because I have amnesia and
inhibition around all my nerdy knowledge.

Google says the string was shared by JA in 2015 - which is after the mass
deception started growing - and somebody else replied with a similar string.

The string has a zero at its third byte but not its 4th, which is quite
rare.

A normal behavior would be to scrub blockchains for the bytes.  I don't
have one available, but since I'm charged with hunting down where this
string is from, does anybody know?

Let us know if it's just the cyphertext for "we need to get paid for our
work" and we can keep disregarding JA's share.