Bytes

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 07:21:20 PDT 2021

\> Honestly this is a total nerd snipe for me because I have amnesia and
> inhibition around all my nerdy knowledge.
>
> Google says the string was shared by JA in 2015 - which is after the mass
> deception started growing - and somebody else replied with a similar
> string.
>
> The string has a zero at its third byte but not its 4th, which is quite
> rare.

This is why I stopped trying to figure it out.  Even a ROT-13 wouldn't
have a ascii 0 or any ascii codes above 127.  It must be noise or some
bigger encryption than I'm willing to work for just to be led down the
rabbit hole of some movie venture or some shit.

mark