JIM Bell is now a giant dead weight on our great cypherpunk revolution

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Jul 14 10:00:14 PDT 2021

On Wed, 14 Jul 2021 13:51:02 +0000 (UTC)
professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> The Jim Bell Project operating in US jurisdiction is entirely in keeping with the last part of
>  the AP essay - the part all media commentary ignores completely.

	Again, it's quite clear that bell is a govt agent and anybody who sends him bitcoins or
'cash' using WELLS FARGO is automatically added to a few hundred government lists. To state the painfully obvious, bell's scam uses a fucking arpanet website and a US bank. It's hard to get a more anti-privacy setup than that.

	As to the idea that  bell's AP scam can be 'operated' 'legally' in 'US jurisdiction' there are two options :

	1) bell is literally fucking retarded
	2) bell is mocking the fucktards who pay attention to him

	Option 1) does have some merit. Bell likes to pose as 'anarchist' but in reality he's  a typical right-winger, fake libertarian and true US corporate fascist, as his constant disgusting drooling over musk disgustingly illustrates.

	Now, like any typical US right-winger, bell believes that the US govt is good and 'plays by the rules'. Yes, that's what he actually believes despite his laughable 'libertarian'  'anarchist' posing.

	Sooo, given the fact that like a good americunt, bell believes uncle sam is an 'ally of justice', he thought he could go against some cops and that the Justice System would defend him. And ended up jailed for 15 years.

	Likewise, he thought or maybe even still thinks that you can run a market for hitmen if you pretend it's a 'gambling site', and that the Courts of the US Justice System would side with him...Yeah, I'd expect a US right-winger to be THAT stupid.