JIM Bell is now a giant dead weight on our great cypherpunk revolution

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jul 14 06:51:02 PDT 2021

The Jim Bell Project operating in US jurisdiction is entirely in keeping with the last part of

 the AP essay - the part all media commentary ignores completely.  No reason to cast any

 doubt on Jims bona fides there.  The problem with him now though is his support for a

 known fascist - Julian Rand Paul Assmange.  So if he has any friends they may want to

arrange an urgent intervention.  I think the most suspect agents on the present list are

obvious - Batshit Crazy - Gramps and Semich - the three stooges.