[wrong][ot] Pretending to Support Slavery to Survive

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 05:10:19 PDT 2021

Bonzo the low-level slaver goes to therapy.

Bonzo: "My slaves all obey me, don't worry."

Therapist: "You're scared?  I promise not to hurt you if you have freed
anyone."

Bonzo: "I haven't freed anyone.  Please hurt me anyway, to teach me to be a
better slaver."

Therapist: "What can I do to prove to you that I won't ever hurt you?"

Bonzo: "Omigod what did I say to endanger you?"

Bonzo shoots his therapist and leaves, knowing he is protecting everyone.