[war][peace] Fake News Report

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 11:13:43 PDT 2021

On Sat, Jul 3, 2021, 1:50 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> On Sat, 3 Jul 2021 10:43:45 -0400
> Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Meanwhile, computers can out-write us by leagues,
>
>         that's incredibly idiotic nonsense karl. You have to stop
> spreading that kind of technofascist garbage.

? Have you tried gpt?

> and most smart software  devs can think of how to build a world-saving or
> world-dominating AGI by  now,
>
>         and that's another lie that's  even more stupid and evil than the
> previous one.

>         software devs are a mix of evil assholes and fucktards who mostly
> know how to write spying malware. Your blind faith in the intelligence of a
> piece of mechanical crap programmed by evil fucktards is really insane, or
> propaganda of the worst kind. Stop it.

I guess I could have said it more frighteningly, but it's sad to be all
doom and gloom as much as I am already. We should give all the nukes to the
elite then?

        So given your malicious lies regarding 'AI', your comments about
> 'associated press' are even more absurd.
>
>         Please state CLEARLY what fake news the  'mainstream media' is
> pushing regarding the FAKE PANDEMIC.

I don't actually attend to the news much but this is clearly quite
important to people like you.  You'd like more data on why COVID is such a
big different deal.  I don't have that data, but I can try to worry about
it more.  Seems China is related and like the tracks are still unfolding.