Is this list worth subscribing ?

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 04:18:58 PST 2021

Hey Suraj,

Here is what you need to do (please share this information):
- properly using Tor, make an anonymous e-mail address to subscribe to
the list.  if you are identified as making a strategic post, you could
be seriously hurt.
- use your email filters to block everybody who is spamming, and let
everybody else through.  spammers like me have been influenced in an
attempt to prevent the work that goes on here.  yes, many of us like
me also try to contribute between the spam.  that's an attempt to make
it harder to filter us (or a callout for help ;p).

Nowadays people are mostly organising via private communication rather
than dangerous public channels.