Is this list worth subscribing ?

Suraj Upadhyay usuraj35 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 04:09:28 PST 2021

I was going through the archives of this list and noticed it with much
chagrin that this list which once was so famed has degenerated to this !!

I mean yes cypherpunk writes code and doesn't bullshit on the mailing list,
but as an outsider is there anything for me in this mailing list.

Obviously, I am a coder and much eager for the subject of cryptography, and
what I expect from a list such as this is coordination, strategising and
infography in writing privacy software. Yes, there is some fantasy mixed up
in there.

Waiting for some engaging reply.

Thank you.