Adam Back - a collaborator with US authoritarians

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sat Jan 30 11:24:34 PST 2021

> > > Here's one for both you, the carpet munching rat, and other naieve utopian hippies:
> > >
> > > How do you propose we handle the Chinese military launching a war in Australia?
> >
> > 	why don't you tell us about the orange kike orangutan, aka your fascist leader trump? You and the rest of trumpofascists on this list have absolutely no shame?
>
> I ask a simple question.
>
> And how is it that Trump is perma banned from all the mainstream media,

	is he? The so called mainstream media didn't like trump because he wasn't hypocritical, I mean, 'polite' enough. Or maybe that was part of the show as well.

	Maybe the monkey can borrow some money from his jew accomplices and open a website : orangekikemoneky.com so that his 'followers' can 'follow' him.

> "voted" from office by the "Democrats", yet you still claim that Trump is the dictator?

	I didnt say he's the official dictator obviously. I assume he still is the 'leader' of the trumpofascst 'movement'. Or have his 'followers' already abandoned him?

> > 	why should anybody take anything you say seriously?
>
> Why do you say that the question "how do you propose Australia handle a military invasion by China?" is not worthy of serious consideration?

	ausralia is a nation-state 'founded' by english criminals who invaded that land. There's nothing to defend.

	So why people should take a trumpofascist like you seriously? Take it as a rhetorical question...