Adam Back - a collaborator with US authoritarians

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Jan 29 21:54:06 PST 2021

On Fri, Jan 29, 2021 at 08:23:40PM -0300, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 10:11:34 +1100
> Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
> > On Fri, Jan 29, 2021 at 01:02:48AM +0000, professor rat wrote:
> > > JULIAN " ‘[The military] protects the sovereignty of Australia. It protects the independence of Australia.' ASSANGE July, 2013
> > >
> > > Any cypherpunk supporting this US collaborator after mid-2013 must also be a collaborator...like Adman Backstabber.
> >
> > Here's one for both you, the carpet munching rat, and other naieve utopian hippies:
> >
> > How do you propose we handle the Chinese military launching a war in Australia?
>
> 	why don't you tell us about the orange kike orangutan, aka your fascist leader trump? You and the rest of trumpofascists on this list have absolutely no shame?

I ask a simple question.

And how is it that Trump is perma banned from all the mainstream media, "voted" from office by the "Democrats", yet you still claim that Trump is the dictator?

> 	why should anybody take anything you say seriously?

Why do you say that the question "how do you propose Australia handle a military invasion by China?" is not worthy of serious consideration?