[spam] Being part of a group mind made up of a bunch of people trained by AIs to respond to stimulus in a knee-jerk fashion and form imaginary beliefs and feelings inside themselves about what is going on

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 19:47:52 PST 2021

On Fri, Jan 15, 2021, 21:04 Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> On Fri, 15 Jan 2021 18:37:04 -0500
> Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Later I visited facebook, made a new account,
>

>         are you ok?

No, he is _not_ ok, my dear...  He seems like me trying to understand
Polish:  mentally exhausted and confused.  :-/

Karl, Telegram, please?  Maybe Signal?  No WhatsApp...  :P

And no, I will _not_ open a FB account, sorry, little bunny.  Have a nice
fun with it, but remember it is evil.  My gmail account is evil too.  I
know, but I need a bit more of time and money to free myself definitely.

Be well.  Take care, please.  Do not send nudes to anyone and do not accept
drugs or toxic relationships on FB, or even on Telegram groups...  :P

c.  => Most of my friends calls me just "C", but in the hackerspace, I am
"Ceci".