[spam] Being part of a group mind made up of a bunch of people trained by AIs to respond to stimulus in a knee-jerk fashion and form imaginary beliefs and feelings inside themselves about what is going on

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 00:02:50 PST 2021

I typed a lengthy reply but my fingers erased it =)

Here's a different reply:

<3 to all of you, to punk to ceci to everyone and all your communities.

Ceci/C, are we connected again on telegram?  I sent you a message
months ago after our history disappeared, but no reply.  I am +1 207
518 8256 on signal, but I will likely need to make a new key to use
it.  If you want to paste your signal keyhash in, it would be good for
building more secure habits, verifying it.  The two public key hashes
are concatenated to make the "safety numbers" for conversations, so if
you look at two conversations you can see which hash is yours.

If anybody wants an https://riseup.net email account, here are two
invites.  It would be polite to reply if you use one of the invites or
discover that somebody used it without replying.
    2e78-czsw
    i4zc-b4er