'coderman's' 'anarchy'

coderman coderman at protonmail.com
Fri Jan 15 09:04:39 PST 2021

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Friday, January 15, 2021 3:17 AM, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> ... It's obvious that people who are willing to defend themselves and turn the likes of coderman into a bloody pulp are a 'threat' to the likes of 'coderman'. Anybody who doesn't 'respect' the 'authority' of coderman's mafia is a threat to coderman's mafia(a.k.a. the US govt)

you're adept at targeted distortion; a verbose Punk indeed.

but supporting democracy over authoritarianism is not swearing fealty to the US mafia.  you can exist in a current system, while working toward a better one!

if social organization is a spectrum, there are some models clearly flawed; dictatorships, monarchies, fascist totalitarianism, communism. resisting a backwards slide certainly worthwhile - i prefer democracy over theocracy even if the ideal is rational anarchy.

to see how we progress along this spectrum look at various efforts of decentralization and the application of technology to amplify the capabilities of the individual.
 ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decentralization )

observe: fully decentralized == anarchy :)

best regards,