'coderman's' 'anarchy'

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Jan 15 11:28:51 PST 2021

On Fri, 15 Jan 2021 17:04:39 +0000
coderman <coderman at protonmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

	I didn't distort anything. You are babbling about 'anarchy' while in practice supporting the US fascist state. Your trick is the oldest in the book.In the last few days you have :

	1) barefacedly promoted NSA surveillance via shitflare and their DNS monopoly.

	2) barefacedly supported censorship and the actions of amazon-NSA, called it 'moderation'

	3) given away the fact that you're fully loyal to the US fascist state, biden faction by pretending that a bunch rioters 'commited treason' (LMAO!!!!) - this last claim is not only as fascist as it gets, it's so fucking ridiculous and idiotic to anynody knowing the A of the ABC of political theory.

> but supporting democracy over authoritarianism is not swearing fealty to the US mafia.

	you support the US state son, stop playing dumb. You support the worst state on the planet while pretending to lecture people on 'anarchy'.

> you can exist in a current system, while working toward a better one!

	you are not doing that. You're an agent of the US fascist state and only work to extend its criminal activities.

> if social organization is a spectrum, there are some models clearly flawed;

	enough, son.