[FLASH] US SEC OF STATE MIKE POMPEO ENDS ONE-CHINA POLICY, RECOGNIZES TAIWAN

Se7en se7en at cock.email
Sat Jan 9 14:50:46 PST 2021

Feed: Press Releases – United States Department of State
Title: Lifting Self-Imposed Restrictions on the U.S.-Taiwan Relationship
Author: Michael R. Pompeo, Secretary of State
Link: https://www.state.gov/lifting-self-imposed-restrictions-on-the-u-s-taiwan-
relationship/
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2021 12:29:42 -0800

Michael R. Pompeo, Secretary of State

--
|-----/                   | Se7en
     /  The One and Only! | se7en at cock.email
    /                     | 0x0F83F93882CF6116
   /                      | https://se7en-site.neocities.org