criticism [was Re: much cesorship, now including the cp list]

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 15:44:51 PST 2021

>> > 	ah yes. And don't forget to tatoo the unique per-subject, SORRY, per
>> > 'citizen' address on the subject's, I MEAN 'citizen's' forehead.
>>
>> too negative, harmful
>

> 	Actually, you're completely wrong. My comment is perfectly valid and isn't
> harmful at all. What is harmful is the idea of LINKING EVEN MORE IDENTIFIERS
> TO PEOPLE. It's an idea that would make anonimity even weaker than it
> currently is.

sounds like you're really, really upset here ...?  I don't quite
understand the argument yet, but it sounds like I said something very
thoughtless.

it seems what's important is that we need to help people be more
anonymous, and not associate identifying attributes with them?

> 	There is no need for more addresses and you can run servers at home without
> any New IPv6 Bullshit.

this is true for the set of people who already have an ipv4 address, of course