For anarchists and for Anglin -- 6 Jan Martial Law test run -- on Gab - Petition to President Trump to Declare Martial Law

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Jan 5 21:17:06 PST 2021

There's a very good chance that a US re-election under martial law (after arresting and trying for treason and execution many traitors) will be needed:

   Pence Tells Trump He Cannot Block Congressional Certification of Election Results - Report
   https://sputniknews.com/us/202101061081663700-pence-tells-trump-cannot-block-congressional-certification-of-election-results-on-wednesday--/

      … US Vice President Mike Pence has told President Donald Trump he does not have the power to block congressional certification of Joe Biden's victory in the 2020 presidential election, the New York Times reported on Tuesday night, citing people briefed on the conversation.

      … How can you certify an election when the numbers being certified are verifiably WRONG. You will see the real numbers tonight during my speech, but especially on JANUARY 6th. @SenTomCotton Republicans have pluses & minuses, but one thing is sure, THEY NEVER FORGET!
          — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 4, 2021
      https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1346110956078817280

So it now looks close to certain that Pence will forsake the North American people and forsake truth under God.

This is unfortunate for Pence's Soul and for his progeny unto the 4th generation.

As a reminder, any "law" such as the USA's Electoral Count Act 1877 which is unconstitutional, is no law at all, it is merely a nullity which is entitled to NO obedience (know your constitution).

If Pence forsakes the constitution, the USA, the North American people, president Trump, truth and God itself, that is a sad day for Pence who'd be as the Galatians.

Christians who learn their bible, who learn the teachings of Jesus Christ, do not hang on the tree of the (statute) law - it's the ultimate anarchist religious truth:

   Galatians 3
   https://biblehub.com/kjv/galatians/3.htm

   1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?
   2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
   3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?
   4 Have ye suffered so many things in vain? if it be yet in vain.
   5 He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, doeth he it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

   6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.
   7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.
   8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.
   9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

   [ Christ Redeemed Us
     (Deuteronomy 21:22-23) ]

   10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.
   11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.
   12 And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.
   13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
   14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

   [ The Purpose of the Law
     (Romans 7:1-6) ]

   23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
   24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
   25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

   [ Sons Through Faith in Christ ]

   26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
   27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
   28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
   29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

How awesome is the above?   "11… The just shall live by faith.  12 And the law is not of faith"

"13 Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law"

Teach your fellow patriots this  first class  anarchist patriotic Christian principle muffaduckas  :D

Let us see what Pence is really made of...